Okay, now that I told you how you can write for Paul Westerberg.net, you’re probably sitting there thinking, “Hrmm, what can I write about?” Have no fear, great ideas are here!
- The first time you ever heard The Replacements or how you discovered them/who introduced you to them
- Your favorite Replacements/Westerberg related moment
- Meeting weird Westernerds from the Internet and how PW has brought strange and exciting people into your life
- Any sort of Random Replacements Siting of the Day (like when you’re watching Scrubs and you suddenly hear “Attitude” and it’s just so weird)
- How much you love and adore me
- What prompted you to buy your very first Replacements album (was it on CD/vinyl, where did you get it?)
- Which is better “Can’t Hardly Wait” or “Left of the Dial,” why?
- The weirdest thing you’ve ever done because of your ‘Mats/Westerberg fandom
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)