Jun 14 2008

Just two weeks after dropping out of the race for the democratic presidential nomination, Paul Westerberg has, as suspected, lauched a third-party campaign for the presidency. Reached for comment, Westerberg’s campaign spokesman Kenny Rogers said, ‘Paul knows when to walk away, and he knows when to run.”

Tags:

Jimdracula

Sat Jun 14, 2008 at 3:33 pm · ·

I’ll bring the lampshades, brother; you bring the hanging chads.

jay

Sat Jun 14, 2008 at 8:30 pm · ·

Wow…that weird creepy orb at the end scares me for some reason.
Its very Logans Run-ny .
Im not high either.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 at 9:52 am · ·

Westerberg would be the one and only person that I would vote for regardless of what he stood for…he is westerberg…

Wilfie

Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 5:54 pm · ·

Hey mates, hows it hanging? thats an Americanism right? lol. Excuse my ignorance friends but wtf is a hanging chad? And why are you bringing lampshades? Oscar Wilde said we have everything in common with America except, of course, for the language……

I dont have a freakin clue what is going on here. Does anyone know how the lovely LL is holding up? I read she has MS, that has got to suck big time hasn’t it? Poor cow as we would say over this side of the pond. Am playing Folker to death at the moment..,.trying to convert the lads down the pub but they are such dullards….still listening to Robbie Williams and Mariah Carey, excuse me while I am sick….

Mon Jun 16, 2008 at 11:16 pm · ·

a hanging chad is the reason bush is in the whithouse…its the little thing on an election ticket that is suppossed to pop out when you vote. Apparently the piece is named afetr a very great man: Chad.
Lampshade is in reference to a Paul song on please to meet me- swing party.
As for your mariah carey listening friends- ditch em. 😉

Tue Jun 17, 2008 at 3:18 am · ·

Swinging party is on tim

Tue Jun 17, 2008 at 9:19 am · ·

We should probably also make it clear to Wilfie that Paul is not actually running for president. After Bush I’m sure the rest of the world thinks Americans are brain dead automatons who will vote for anyone who smiles at us the right way. But in reality that’s only true of 50.5% of the country.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 at 11:59 am · ·

I have honest to god written in Paul Westerberg as a vote for President of the United States of America in my lifetime.
…in my protesting rebellious youth…errr…8 years ago…

Thu Jun 19, 2008 at 12:21 pm · ·

And I voted for Nader eight years ago, so we both threw our votes away that year!

Thu Jun 19, 2008 at 8:10 pm · ·

Same election… i knew Nader wasnt gonna win, though i was a fan…but not as much of fan as I am the MAts lol

Comments