Jul 17 2008

The Strib has a list of the bonus material that will be available on the September reissues of The Replacements’ Sire records, and in the comments mentions that on Saturday, July 19th there will be 49 minutes of NEW (I think) Paul Westerberg music available for download for only 49 cents.

Check back on Saturday to find the link to where you can download the 49 minutes of gloriousness.

P.S. If you didn’t see it in the comments DFactor has the YouTube videos of the Captiol Paul Westerberg documentary posted on his site. Sweet!

Tags: , , ,

• Pingback: links for 2008-07-18 | iwilldare.com

• Some Guy

Fri Jul 18, 2008 at 11:41 am · ·

Re: the list of bonus tracks–For PTMM, is “Photo” aka “PO Box?” Because if not that would be a glaring omission.

karenripington

Fri Jul 18, 2008 at 1:28 pm · ·

I was wondering the same thing about “Photo” — does anyone know this song? If it isn’t “P.O. Box” it would be a tragic oversight.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 at 2:15 pm · ·

whats the list for this 49 songs thing…i hope its tunes and not some 49 minute blues riff…

Sun Jul 20, 2008 at 2:15 pm · ·

but for 49 cents- fuck it- ill take the riff

Sun Jul 20, 2008 at 2:18 pm · ·

I haven’t seen a tracklist. Hopefully the thing will be out tomorrow when the IT guy/gal gets back in the office.

Sun Jul 20, 2008 at 2:20 pm · ·

ive been in munich for a while cuz of work, and found a very random 4 foot by 5 foot concert poster for a mats tour- its sweet. very random. karma. itll go in the closet with the other 500 lol.

blasty

Mon Jul 21, 2008 at 7:59 pm · ·

Hey JayTaco- send me that Mats poster and I’ll email you the 49:00 songs.
    It’ll be a pretty even trade. I don’t know what you paid for the poster, but with the exchange rate between here and Germany, you’ll probably actually come out ahead. And I’ll eat the loss myself just to help you get the songs. I’m thinking about you, here.

• Pingback: Ex-Replacements Paul Westerberg lança novo álbum ao preço de 49 cêntimos | Remixtures

Comments