Download Paul Westerberg’s 49:00 from Amazon (Make sure you click the orange Buy MP3 Album button in the green box in the upper right corner of the page, otherwise you’ll have to pay a whopping 89 cents).
You can download 49:00 from Amazon, Paul Westerberg’s new, um, thing for 49 cents. If you haven’t used the Amazon MP3 downloads before, it’s pretty swanky. I am downloading it as I type.
It downloads as one big, long MP3 file. So far, I’ve made it through one, of what I will call songs and I am calling them this (we can argue about it later) (also it only downloads as 43:55, where’s my other 5:05??):
1. Who You Gonna Marry?
2. Keep Rising
3. Something in My Life is Missing
4. Erm, I don’t know what you’d call this one
5. You can come up with a name for this one, because I can barely understand the words (leather & Lipstick perhaps?)
6. Everyone’s Stupid (Isn’t this the one he played at The Craft thing last year at First Ave?)
7. Erm yeah, I don’t even know if this was a song
8. Oh, I think this one is about his dad, it talks about Mom being up since the Last Rites and praying at the foot of his bed and includes at least two different songs playing over the top of it. Weird.
9. Get it Out of My System
10. Be My Darling (Oh, I like this one)
11. Hey, Hey
12. Sorry, I forgot to listen to this one close enough to really have any idea
13. I think this is a very special mix-tape-esque song from our man Paul to us
14. Oh yeah, something something.
Crap. I gotta get to bed. It’s 1 in the a.m. and, well, I have to be awake and perky at 6:15. I can’t wait to discuss it with you all