Yeah, yeah, I know I’ve linked to this one before, but in honor of 49:00 released yesterday, I thought it deserved a revisit.
And here’s some news from around the ‘net:
- • The Guardian UK on how 49:00 is less than the cost of a song on iTunes.
- • The LA Times on why this was a smart financial move
- • Billboard gets the scoop on the album from manager, Darren Hill.
- • The snarkers at Fark weigh in on the album and how utterly sad it is that Paul’s “official web site” is an AOL homepage (this has always broken my heart)
- • My favorite, Dude Weather, gives 49:00 a little shout out at the end of the his forecast
- • We (and by we, I mean me) aren’t the only ones crapping our pants the Our Man Paul is #1 on Amazon