Video Tuesday — Here Comes a Regular

Thanks Sir Blasty of Baconshire.

(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)

1. Jake 13.Jan.09 at 3:34 pm

I don’t think he could of been more bored playing that….still a good performance but I don’t think his heart was in it…I would hardly expect it to be….the song is 20 years old at the time

2. Placemat 13.Jan.09 at 7:46 pm

Where/when the fuck is this from? AOL Sessions?

Don’t think I’ve seen it before.

3. Placemat 13.Jan.09 at 7:49 pm

& Completely off topic, but since I just thought of it…

WTF ever happened to that R&RHF/Miller Craft footage? Weren’t they gonna at least post the interviews bits? Rip off.

4. Jake 13.Jan.09 at 10:56 pm

Nah it’s was done with passion, thats what the mats were about….just great rock and roll

5. Jake 14.Jan.09 at 12:08 am

Random thought but I was watching a lot of old interviews and such and it seems to me Paul has gotten less cocky and smug as the years have gone on. I think he isn’t quite as arrogant as he once was. But he has every right to be cocky but I think he is more comfortable with himself. Does anyone else see this?

6. Neil 14.Jan.09 at 12:11 am

I agree with ya, Jake. Maybe the age and the crazy rock ‘n roll biz has softened him a bit; made him think “ah…whatever…”

7. jay 14.Jan.09 at 8:43 pm

I never reeally saw him as cocky. Just didn’t give a fuck. Fine line, but the difference I think is most bands act like they don’t give a fuck- but I truley think Paul didn’t/ doesn’t give a fuck. A loud smart ass… thats the card I always gave him.
    Oh yeah…and a drunk.

8. Jake 15.Jan.09 at 1:18 am

I can see that too…..

9. Jake 26.Jan.09 at 12:40 pm

Did everyone die?

10. Jodi 26.Jan.09 at 1:04 pm

No, just busy. I promise to get things back on track soon. I swear.

11. Jake 26.Jan.09 at 11:03 pm

No big deal…..nothing going on anyway in the Paul world. Do what you gotta do jodi…..I mean Paul…

12. Joey 27.Jan.09 at 8:37 pm

I could be off here, but when I see PW performances and interviews during this time I can’t help but think he is on medication… something is not right, something is missing. This is not a criticism and I do not mean to offend, I am a huge fan and wish him well — but it may explain the noticeably different aspects of his performance.

13. CNote 01.Mar.09 at 6:34 pm

Been awhile since “here comes a regular ” popped up on the old iPod and I just wanna say I thoroughly enjoyed this translation…evoked the same old feeling of a knife twisting in my side.

A little distance always helps to “really” hear a song you love again.